Open Idea Competition
With the AI Startup Rising Open Idea Competition, we want to motivate potential founders and people interested in founding companies to develop and advance innovative and AI-based product or business ideas or research results. During the submission phase, three ideation workshops will be held in southern, central and northern Hesse to support the teams with their idea sketches.
After a multi-stage selection process, the best ideas will be awarded prizes and presented to representatives from business and politics at an evening event in mid-June. All participants will receive feedback on their ideas. The winners will also receive a total of €5,000 in prize money.
Submit your idea now and win great prizes:
First place: 2,500 €
Second place: 1,500€
Third place: 1,000€
Deadline for submission is 22.05.2023, 23:59. The prize money will be paid as in-kind services. No cash payment of the prize!
You want to exchange ideas with other participants during the submission phase? Or you are still looking for team members for your #AIdea? Join our AI Startup Rising Discord server:
April 11: Start of the Competition
Mid-May: Ideation Workshops
for fine-tuning your idea sketches
May 22: Deadline
Pre-selection of the best ideas for the video pitches
Beginning of June: Jury meeting
Selection of the finalists for the live pitches
Mid-June: Award ceremony
You still have questions or need support? The AI Startup Rising team will be happy to help you:
Submit your idea now:
Submission is closed. Deadline was May 22, 12:59 pm.
Participation, confidentiality and requirements
- Participation is confidential, i.e. the jury members sign a non-disclosure agreement. The personal data of the participants will not be disclosed by the organizer to unauthorized third parties or used internally for other purposes than the Open Idea Competition.
- Participation in the Open Idea Competition takes place from 11.04.2023, 00:00 by submitting a short idea sketch via the participation form provided on the website.
- Only applications in written form that are complete and received in time by 22.05.2023, 23:59 will be accepted.
- Applications and documents are accepted in German and English.
- The incorporation as a legal entity must not yet have taken place at the time of submission.
- The idea must have been developed independently by the participants and must not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Several ideas may be submitted per participant or team. A maximum of one proposal per participant or team can be awarded a prize.
- Participants agree to present their idea at the final event and to participate in public relations.
- Participation in the competition implies agreement with the conditions of participation stated here.
- The legal process is excluded (refers only to the claim to prize money. Your ideas are safe with us and the copyright and the claim to your invention or idea remains with you, of course).
Winner Teams 2023